Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's in the box?

Lovely Angel is matched with a family, and everyone is waiting hopefully for the day they can travel to China and meet their new sweetheart. We'll all be a little broken-hearted to say goodbye, but that sadness will be quickly put aside for the joy of knowing Angel has a family. How wonderful it will be to see her in the arms of the people entrusted to love, protect and encourage her forever. This little girl is something special, and with her family to cheer her on, she is going to live an amazing life.
Of course, before that exciting day when Angel and her family will finally be together, there is lots of paperwork to be done. And lots of paperwork means lots of waiting. Thankfully Angel is very happy here, and we hope that brings her family peace as they conquer the paperwork mountain. And in the meantime, parcels are a wonderful way to show just how much they love her! Here are some pictures of Angel getting a parcel just this week. You can see that she feels really special to be the recipient of such a box full of love.
"Wow - is this really for me?"
"It is? From my family? I feel so special."
" I could do with some help reading the card though - I'm very smart, but I can't read English yet."
" I just love my new dolly"
" Look - my family! I can't wait to meet them."
" Hey Paul, have a look. I think it's nearly empty. Take a peek."
"Yep, it's empty now. But the box is pretty cool - lets play!"
And finally, a little girl sleeping, surrounded by gifts from her family and tucked in by her ayi who loves her. Safe and secure - this is what it's all about.

No comments: