Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wednesday

Hi My Name is Sarah.
I have a small problem with my brain, and I was abandoned as a very small baby. Perhaps my first
family was scared, or did not have the means to look after me. My challenges
mean I am always going to need people to care for me.
I am growing now and have fun with my Ayis, I like it when they sing and we can
make a noise too and join in the fun. I like to eat, and they cook good food here
for us every day. We get lots of treats and nice clothes to wear. Some lovely
people have even made warm quilts for us to snuggle in.
I am a happy baby and would love to have a new mum and dad.


I also have lots of brothers and sisters living here with me – together with our
Ayis, we are family to each other. Some days we go out in to the garden and enjoy
the trees, and some days we play at home.

2 comments:

Charles & Amber Vincent said...

I got a link to your blog from Drew and Rachel's blog. I am so glad you are there doing what you're doing. God bless you and your work.

Also, she is gorgeous.

. said...

Thank you for your encouragement, we feel its our calling and will do our best to give these little ones a chance Alan & Lyn